2012年12月8日星期六

Lonely Sunday...^_^

I nvr feel tat my Sunday is feel so free right now!!! Haha!! For the last time, every Sunday or Saturday I sure will find him de... From kepong to cheras... Always is me drive and nt him!  Now,  I no need find anyone... Suddenly I feel relax... No stress and feel happy too... But most important is.... Last time de Sunday is I find him now de Sunday I NTH TO DO!!!! WTF! Lol... Luckily my cousin and her mom will yam cha wif me tonite... ^.^ haha... If nt I sure sien dou sei jor! I wan back to my own life! I dun wan dependent on other ppl!!! Every decision I make... I sure will think too much... And also nt sure de decision right or wrong... But I can tell the last answer will same as the decision I make! This is real!!!!! I won't contact him anymore!! But I will sharing my thing at here and let him see!! Coz I know he gt always stalking me!!!! Wahahahaha! But I won't care de!! Just wan to let him know tat I'm feel happy now!!! 

没有评论:

发表评论